Welcome to Adab Saraae – Worldwide words!
Adab Saraae International is an Urdu Literary Organization, working in Pakistan since 1987. Its main objective is to educate the new writers and new poets and to provide them an open platform to recite their poetry and prose. The renowned poets, writers and scholars are the basic members of this organization which are serving to promote Urdu literature worldwide. Since its inception, Adab Saraae International is conducting regular monthly literary program on second Monday of every month (after a Asar Prayer). Now, Adab Saraae International is internationally recognized Name in the world of Urdu Literature. Senior Members of Adab Saraae International are actively participating in National and International Literary Events and also teaching in various Universities and Education Centers. The National Press of Pakistan publishes monthly activity report of Adab Saraae. Organization is also publishing a comprehensive quarterly Magazine namely ADAB SARAAE RESEARCH MAGAZINE.
Words from Chairperson
Literature is the custodian of human endeavors aspiration and ambitions along with a mirror which is held up to life. Literature is inevitably connected with life and can never be considered an escape. It is rather a window to life and its problems. This is why Adab Saraae International is holding the banner of life and literature to save humanity of extinction because of the onslaught of materialism and selfishness of modern motives.
Dr. Shahnaz Muzammil
Adab Saraae International
Aims & Objectives
1. Policy lobbying and advocacy for save the Literature, culture and values.
2. Enhance community resilience through strengthening Books & Literature friendly livelihoods
3. Campaign for sustainable development of Urdu & local languages
4. Strengthen institutional linkages and strengthen local networks for promoting Literatures & Urdu language.
5. Protect, preserve, and promote Classical Literatures, culture and heritage.
6. Work for peace through, books, literature & interfaith Harmony
7. Lobby for the rights of writers, scholars, publisher, educationist, poets, Journalists and literatures associates.
8. Research , Development and Publications
9. Skill Development & literature analysis and advisory
10. Conduct Literarily Classes, workshops, Seminars, Mehfil Mushara, Adbi Nashist and book fairs.
11. Promote the Urdu & folk music
12. Promote young writers, poets and artist.
13. Introducing international literature in Urdu language
14. Adopt modern technique to preserve and promote literature
15. Initiate steps to increase book readers.
16. Directory of writers, poets, artist and educationist
Note: The official website of Adab Saraae, www.adabsaraae.com offers hundreds of books, publications, gazals, poems, articles, biographies and interviews about poetry and prose. This site also offers online selling and buying of books and publications for its members. Each month, the site receives hundreds of new visitors and making it one of the largest and most popular literary sites on the internet.